All of our employees in the Company have adopted Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems as the main principle. Our employees are responsible for improving these systems practically and for ensuring the necessary resources.
• To comply with local, national and other obligations and regulations related to the environment,
• Periodically audit our workflows and take the necessary precautions to ensure economic use of natural resources and improve our goals every year,
• Taking measures to reduce the solid, liquid and gas wastes generated during our activities,
• To implement reuse or recovery facilities,
• In cases where alternatives are available in our new projects, keeping the environmental factor in the foreground,
• Providing human power with individual responsibility by giving training on environment to achieve success,
Within the scope of these policies; To encourage our suppliers and customers to join us in the areas of quality, environment, occupational health and safety which we aim to continually improve, to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, to keep our management systems alive, to observe and improve them according to internationally accepted standards are the most basic duties and sincere promises of our company and our employees.